· Assists the Senior Chemist with the development new products and the improvement existing products.
· Develops quality control standards, performs quality control checks, documents findings and manages retain samples.
· Approves new raw materials from suppliers and manufacturers.
· Prepares testing and reagent solutions.
· Create profiles and submit paperwork for our chemical waste disposal.
· Provides chemical technical support to customers and co-workers.
· Conducts OSHA and EPA regulatory assessments of new products.
· Creates, maintains and updates Safety Data Sheets.
· Prepares regulatory reporting documents.
· BS or BA in Chemistry, Biology or related field from four-year College or University.
· Self-motivated – reliable and punctual.
· Able to perform and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Organized and able to work independently.
· Strong problem-solving skills – ability to think creatively.
· Computer skills – Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Must pass pre-employment physical & drug test
· Health, dental, and vision plans.
· Supplemental insurance plan.
· 401K plan with company safe harbor contribution after one year of employment.
· Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance plans.
· PTO and Holiday Plan.
· Quarterly Bonus program (eligibility after 6 months of employment).